1. Prefabrication of 160 meters of HDPE 160mm divider manifolds through in-house poly-fusion technology;
2. Installation of 300 meters of main feed and return pipes;
3. Installation of 60.000 meters of lateral HDPE 20mm heating pipes, embedded in the a tailor made shock-pad;
4. All connections butt-fused or electro-fused, strictly no quick couplers used to ensure accurate tightness and lifespan of the system;
5. Installation of 400 meters of cable duct pipes for future control cables and temperature sensors in the pitch profile.
6. Engineering and installation of the complete plant room heating system including heat exchanger, circulation pumps, flow valve arrangements etcetera.
7. Connection of the system to SPS "Efficient Heating Strategy" software controls, ensuring the most efficient energy consumption for the client.