HYBRIGRASS is one of the latest advancements in hybrid turf technology and is the perfect marriage between artificial and natural grass. It combines all the advantages of a good natural grass pitch with the strength and lifespan of an artificial grass surface.
The HYBRIGRASS system consists of a highly porous (> 50% pore space in the backing) artificial grass surface constructed with high-quality artificial grass fibres that are tufted in a specially developed fabric. The shape of the fibre has been specifically chosen to simulate that of natural grass. The fibre density and face weight in the top layer is unrivalled in the industry and guarantees uniformity in visual performance during the playing season. HYBRIGRASS provides added turf reinforcement and protection, and therefore nurtures and promotes the growth of natural grass
HYBRIGRASS is installed on a stable and well-drained substrata and filled in with a specific rootzone mixture defined for HYBRIGRASS. The playing field is then sown with top quality grass seed. The natural grass grows between the artificial grass fibres and the roots anchor in such a way that an extremely strong playing field is created. The open structure of the system ensures that the grass roots are not restricted in the development and growth from the moment of sowing.
- Playable 24/7 under almost all conditions
- Uniform and level playing surface even in high wear areas and goal boxes
- Always green surface even when the natural grass is wearing out
- Perfect parameters on player-surface interaction
- Less chance for playing surface related injuries
- Train and play on the same surface
- No more divots to repair after usage. Only minor scars and scratches that require attention
- No special installation or maintenance equipment required other than standard natural grass equipment