Sports Pitch Systems and renowned research institutes have developed a computer aided simulation model to predict the most energy efficient heating strategy. A saving up to 40% of the energy consumption can be generated by adopting this “efficient heating strategy”. The computer model runs on temperature data generated by a local weather station. By controlling the heating system based on weather forecast rather than running the system solely on soil temperature data, it is proven that our strategy is much more efficient.
1. Saving up to 40% on your average energy consumption for undersoil heating;
2. No major infrastructure required, we adapt your existing system to accommodate the new heating system controls;
3. Introduction of specific soil and ambient temperature sensors and soil moisture sensors to provide the required information to the controller;
4. Upgrade existing controller software or replace the software to new SPS software;
5. Integration of the undersoil heating controller software into the Building Management System;
6. Remote control by software application for tablet or mobile phone.